Age Exchange is recognised as the leading UK charity working in the field of reminiscence.
Age Exchange works with older people to improve their quality of life by valuing their reminiscences and giving them opportunities for wider appreciation in the form of:
- Visual and performance arts projects
- Intergenerational projects
- Documentary films
We run a weekly programme of FREE activities for older people and carers of all kinds living in South-East London.
If you would like to refer to this programme or attend please call 0208 318 9105 or email Alex on email@example.com
- Inspired Caring – A mixed activity and social group for older people & carers
- Creative Caring – A creative reminiscence group for people living with a form of dementia and their carers—for Lewisham residents.
- Artful Caring- A dedicated arts and crafts group for older people no experience necessary.
- 1-2-1 Caring – Personalised advice, support for carers. Respite cover available during appointment.
Age Exchange at “Number Eleven”, Blackheath Village, London, SE3 9LA
Monday to Saturday 9:00am - 6:00pm
Closed all Bank Holiday weekends
Blackheath Rail station