If you or someone you know has an impairment, discover more about the impact it can have on day-to-day life, and how BT can help.
We have services and advice for people with sensory impairments and dexterity problems, as well as memory or cognitive impairments.
We have services that can help customers maintain their home phone line, solve faults quickly and much more.
- Protected Services Scheme
- Free priority fault repair
- Free 195 Directory Enquiries
- Changing a hardwired phone socket
- Community alarms
- Setting up an impairment flag in our billing systems
- Change bills to alternative formats
- Sending out leaflets and letters
This link also has information from our website.