19 Plus is a bi-weekly club for adults with learning disabilities. All of their activities focus on art and creativity combined with practical skills to increase confidence and independence.
Their creative educational activities enable their learners to develop their skills and knowledge in an enjoyable way.
19 Plus also provides their learners with invaluable opportunities for socialising; for many of our students, the club is the main place they can enjoy friendship and community.
- Getting around - how to use public transport and get from A to B safely
- Healthy Living - demonstrating the importance of exercise and introducing our learners to particular examples such as Yoga
- Healthy Eating - how to shop and cook healthy
- Using Technology - how to use and interact with modern society
- Positive Relationships - developing friendship
Lunch is provided. Operates Mondays and Tuesdays during term times from 10:30-3:30. Clients on Personal Budgets welcome. Services are chargeable.
For more information or to book a place please contact:
Telephone: 0207 358 7000
1 Addington Square, Wood Green, London, SE5 0HF
The Law Centre and advocacy services are only for residents of Southwark, Information and Advice from Blackfriar's Advice Centre is open to anyone
Mondays and Tuesdays during term times from 10:30-3:30
Clients on Personal Budgets welcome. Services are chargeable.
How to apply:
Please contact for more details
12, 35, 40, 42, 45, 68, 148, 171, 176, 468 to Burgess Park
Elephant & Castle station (Northern, Bakerloo, and Main line Railway) or Denmark Hill overground station