With patients' needs at the heart of everything we do, our website has been designed to make it easy for you to gain instant access to the information you need. As well as specific practice details such as opening hours and how to register, you’ll find a wealth of useful pages covering a wide range of health issues along with links to other relevant medical organisations.
Get Well, Keep Well
Of course we’re not just here for when you are unwell. Our team of healthcare professionals and back-up staff offer a number of clinics and services to promote good health and wellbeing whatever your medical condition.
In addition to GP consultations the practice offers a range of clinics and healthcare services:
- Asthma/COPD – clinics with our nurses.
- Maternity Services – ante/post natal clinics with our nurses.
- Child Health & Immunisations
- Diabetic Clinic - we hold a monthly diabetic clinic where Deirdre Doolabh (practice nurse) and Caroline Rook (diabetic nurse), call in our Diabetic patients for a review of their treatment and medication.
- Coil Insertions and Contraceptive Health
- Adult Vaccinations
- Travel Vaccinations
- Smoking Cessation
- Well Woman
- New Patient Checks
- NHS Health Checks - If a patient who is aged between 16 and 75 years has not attended the surgery in the last 3 years, then we will contact them to come in for a health check. If a patient is over 75 years and not been to the surgery in over a year then we will call them in for a health check.
Dr Gunasuntharam & Partners also have a Patient Participation Group (PPG) who meet every 6 months.
31 Prentis Road, Streatham, SW16 1QB
Monday 08:00 - 18:30 Tuesday 08:00 - 19:30 Wednesday 08:00 - 19:15 Thursday 08:00 - 18:30 Friday 08:00 - 18:30 Weekend closed
Sinhalese, Tamil, Czech, French (Please ask at reception if you would like to arrange a translator in any language)
Our surgery has suitable access for disabled patients, and all the patient areas including the waiting room and toilet have wheelchair access.Designated disabled parking spaces are located outside the surgery.
50 109 118 133 159 249 250 255 315 319