In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
- Coronary heart disease
- Blood pressure checks
- Cervical smears
- Contraceptive services inclu. coil fitting
- Child health clinic
- Counselling - Mrs Anne Attwood, our practice counsellor provides a confidential and free counselling service on Tuesday between 10:00 - 14:30 by appointment only with a doctor referral.
- Dietary advice
- Dressings/removal of stitches
- Ear syringing
- Maternity services
- Menopause advice
- Osteopathy - Roger Whalley, our registered osteopath sees patients on Fridays between 09:30 - 13:30 by appointment only with a doctor referral.
- Over 75's health checks
- Smoking cessation
- Vaccinations and immunisations - routine and travel.
-Yellow Fever Centre
306 Lordship Lane, East Dulwich, London, SE22 8LY
Monday 08:00 - 19:00 Tuesday 08:00 - 19:00 Wednesday 08:00 - 18:30 Thursday 08:00 - 18:30 Friday 08:00 - 18:30 Weekend closed
(Please ask at reception if you would like to arrange a translator in any language)