The Practice is based on two sites – Decima Street Surgery and the Artesian Health Centre which are less than 400 metres apart. Most of our staff work on both sites.
The IT systems are fully integrated:
- we have access to your records on both sites
- you can register at either site
- you can book appointments in-person at either site
- you can attend either site for routine Doctor and Nurse appointments.
All correspondence should be directed to Decima Street Surgery site.
Decima Street opening times: Monday to Friday: 8.00am – 6.30pm
Artesian Health Centre: Monday/Thursday/Friday: 8.45am – 6.30pm, Tues/Wed: 8:45am - 8pm.
As well as General Medical Services we offer the following services:
- Smoking Cessation
- Heart Disease
- Family Planning & Sexual Health
- Cervical Smears
- Coil Fittings
- Implanon Fittings
- Psychology Services for Older People
- Primary Care Mental Health Worker and Assisting Self-Management
- Drug and Alcohol support worker
- Benefits Advisor
- Antenatal and Postnatal Care
- Travel Immunisation and Advice
- Joint Injections (Drs McAdam Freud and Lipinski please consult your own GP first)
- Baby Clinic
Decima Street Surgery, 6 Decima Street, London, SE1 4QX