Our friendly and knowledgeable neuroscience nurses are here to answer your questions and provide emotional support. Anything that you ask us or tell us is kept confidential. Here are some ways that we can help:
- Talk through any neurological symptom, investigation or condition, even if it is rare.
- Explain neurological and medical jargon, help you understand your scan or medical notes and tell you about the services you can access.
- Assist you in making an informed choice or decision.
- Send you a hard copy of a booklet or fact sheet.
- Give you details of further sources of information and support.
Helpline contact details:
Our nurses are here to help. You can contact us by phone, send us a message or post a question in the discussion forum.
Call the nurses free on 0808 808 1000
The Helpline is open every weekday morning:
Monday to Thursday: 9am to 2pm
Fridays: 9am to 1pm
You can send us a message by emailing:
email@example.com or by using the online form here.
Or you can write to us at:
Brain and Spine Foundation
Freepost: Brain and Spine Foundation, Freepost RTTC-YYSZ-GRYK, London
Freephone 0808 808 1000
Helpline :Monday to Thursday: 9am to 2pm Fridays: 9am to 1pm