Reviews Print Correction Save

Anti - Social Behaviour Reporting - Southwark

Anti - Social Behaviour Reporting - Southwark logo


Antisocial behaviour affects different people in different ways. For some people it means living next door to nuisance neighbours, for other people it's about graffiti, litter or abandoned cars on the street. It can also include acting in an aggressive, intimidating or destructive manner that causes or is likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress to one or more persons not of the same household.

In an emergency, such as when someone is injured, being threatened or in danger, always call 999.

To report antisocial behaviour, when it is not an emergency you can:

- Call Southwark Council's antisocial behaviour reporting 24- hour hotline on 020 7525 5777 -  this number is available 24 hours a day however at times you may have to select the 'in case of emergencies' option to speak to an operator.

If you're having trouble getting through call the 24-hour Environmental Services number on 020 7525 2000.

- If you are being disturbed by noise, call the hotline as above to report the problem. Find out about our noise team service and hours here.

- Call Southwark Police on 101 (24 hours)

- Don't put up with antisocial behaviour, click here for the online  form.

- Contact your landlord as they have powers to tackle antisocial behaviour too if you're a tenant of a registered social landlord or housing association.

Tenants and leaseholders of registered social landlords (RSLs) in Southwark can report antisocial behaviour directly to that organisation. RSLs have their own procedures outlining how they respond to reports of antisocial behaviour.

If you've been a victim of crime or abuse we can help.

Related Information

Related Factsheets

Subject Definitions

Environmental health is the branch of public health that is concerned with all aspects of the natural and built environment that may affect human health.
Advice for people with housing enquiries.For example,if they are moving property,are waiting to be allocated a local authority property or feel that they are living in sub-standard accomodation.