New free dance course to help you stay fit and improve strength and balance. Classes are for those aged 60+. Great music and great moves! No experience necessary.
Twice weekly sessions:
Mondays: 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Fridays: 2:30pm - 4:30pm
Dance to Health classes for 60+ could be for you if:
- You are interested in trying a dance class - though it doesn't matter if you've never danced before. No experience necessary- but dance lovers are welcome too!
- You are interested in a new way of getting fit.
- You want to improve your balance and flexibility.
- You are interested in meeting new people and making new friends
- You are able to do the following:
- Walk without assistance indoors and out
- Stand up from a chair 5 times in a row without assistance
- Come to a class twice a week
All classes are run by fully trained leaders who will help you to get the most out of each session.
If you are not sure whether Dance to Health is for you, please call the team who will be able to help you decide if it is suitable for you and provide further information.
Dance Health Team contact details:
Lola at AmicusHorizon: 0208 726 8731
Kirsty at East London Dance: 0208 279 1055
Karen at AESOP: 07979 060 896
Lansdowne Green Community Hall, 281- 283 Wandsworth Road, Lansdowne Green Estate, London, SW8 2ND
AmicusHorizon, East London Dance, AESOP
Please see description.
Mondays: 1:00pm - 3:00pm and Fridays: 2:30pm - 4:30pm
Who is it for:
People aged 60+