Action on Energy was founded in August 2013 by members of Transition Town Brixton’s Community Draught Busters. Their main goal is to raise awareness and increase knowledge for individuals, businesses and organisations in how to become more energy efficient and reduce energy consumption.
- Energy efficiency training to front line staff in housing associations and local authorities.
- Facilitating community training sessions in low-tech DIY draught proofing.
- Installation of draught proofing measures and secondary glazing in peoples homes.
- Delivering Green Doctors programme for Lambeth Council.
- Delivery of community volunteer programmes and training.
Action on Energy have also conducted a consultation on how to tackle fuel poverty in social housing and the private rented sector.
For further information or to get involved with Action on Energy's projects, please e-mail: