Are you fed up with leaving days out to chance? Frustrated not knowing whether somewhere will be accessible to you until you get there?
With access information to over 125,000 places of interest across the UK and Republic of Ireland, DisabledGo is here for you.
Every venue featured on disabledgo.com has been visited in person by one of our specialist surveyors, collecting detailed access information to a set standard, developed following extensive consultation with disabled people.
So if you want to know...
- whether somewhere has accessible parking
- if there are steps to access a building
- whether there's a hearing loop (and more importantly, if staff know how to use it)
- if signage and information is clear and available in large print or braille or
- if staff receive disability awareness training
...you'll find the answers at disabledgo.com
Our website is completely free to use and can be viewed on tablets and smartphones so you'll have our access information to hand when you're out and about and need it most.
Postal Address: DisabledGo, Unit 7, Arlington Court, Arlington Business Park, Stevenage, SG1 2FS